VALUATIONS FOR SALE
Rowley's offer free verbal valuations for clients who are considering selling at auction.
Our experienced team of valuers have specialist knowledge across a variety of fine art disciplines and can provide accurate market appraisals for individual pieces or collections. We work closely with some of the United Kingdom’s leading experts and specialist consultants.
Initial appraisals can be given from images and descriptions sent to us by post or by email. Alternatively, potential vendors can visit our offices, in Ely, although it is recommended that they telephone to make an appointment beforehand as valuers are often out visiting clients. Valuers will be happy to meet clients at their home and this is especially appropriate where a large number of items are to be consigned for sale.
Our Auction Valuation Service includes:
- Specialist valuation expertise
- Home valuation visits for clients
- Accurate free market valuations without obligation to sell
- The professional removal and storage of items prior to sale
- Promotion, marketing and sale of items to a national and international market
- Clear and transparent fees and charges
- Quick settlement with sale proceeds to clients between 14 and 28 days after each sale