SELLING WITH ROWLEY'S
Our experienced team of valuers and consultants, most of whom have worked for the major London auction rooms or leading provincial auction houses, specialise in appraising, marketing and auctioning items for national and international sale.
We hold quarterly Antiques and Fine Art sales at Tattersalls, in Newmarket and monthly General Antique and Collectibles sales at our main saleroom, in Ely. This enables us to sell items of all values with the ability and flexibility to place items in the most suitable sale. Where appropriate, we recommend the sale of large estates on the premises, known as Country House sales, and this type of auction can generate substantial media interest and usually results in higher prices being achieved.
If you decide to sell with Rowley’s we will:
- Provide specialist valuation expertise
- Arrange valuation visits for clients
- Accurate free market valuations without obligation to sell
- Organise the professional removal and storage of items
- Promote, market and sell items to a national and international market
- Agree clear and transparent fees and charges
- Aim to achieve quick settlement
- Strive to send sale proceeds to our clients between 14 to 28 days after each sale