"May I also thank you for the very prompt and helpful manner in which you dealt with this probate issue"
VALUATIONS FOR PROBATE
Rowley’s recognise the difficulties and challenges executors and trustees face when administrating an estate, particularly in light of stringent inheritance tax regulations.
We deliver a prompt, professional and confidential service and can arrange the valuation, collection, storage, marketing and sale of individual items to entire house contents.
Our Inheritance Tax valuation service includes:
- A priority response, when required – with the aim of making an initial visit within 24 hours of receiving instructions
- Assistance in identifying specific requests
- An accurate up-to-date professional market valuation in line with current HM Revenue and Customs requirements
- Arranging insurance on unoccupied property and advice on the level of cover required
- Clear and transparent fees and charges
If you choose to sell through Rowley’s we will arrange:
- Removal of vulnerable items to our secure, alarmed and fully insured premises
- Complete house clearance, including the disposal of unsaleable items
- The promotion and sale of items to a national and international market
- A ‘ring-fenced’ client’s account
- Prompt payment of sale proceeds
- Concise and clear documents including a final statement summary
- Secure and confidential storage of valuation documents and supporting records